- The project has established collaboration with the DIGITALIFE project, LIFE 13 ENV/IT/000140, participating in a workshop that took take place in Castellón, Spain (June 4, 2015), presenting results from IMPROVE LIFE
- LIFE 11 ENV/ES/000584. Presenting results during the Final Conference (19 April 2016).
- Visit of representatives of the Department of Environmental Development Policy (Ms Terez Krisztina Szabo) of the Ministry of Rural Development from the Hungary Government (13 May 2016). The purpose of this visit was to know how the proposal of the IMPROVE project was prepared and how the project is producing results.
- IMPROVE LIFE will collaborate in the organisation of the next Iberian Meeting on Aerosol Science and Technology (RICTA 2017). During 3 days (next July) several presentations by internationally known scientists on subway and public transport air quality will be delivered to researchers, governmental institutions (Spanish and European in general), public transport associations (from other international and national metro systems already contacted during the project), and the general public. Scientists from other European (including LIFE) projects will be invited to share their experiences and contribute propositions for the best implementation of the project. Confirmed speakers for this day from other LIFE+ projects and the European Union include Alfredo Sánchez (Project Manager for Transport for the European Environment Agency), Jesús Miguel Santamaría (Universidad de Navarra, coordinator of LIFE+ RESPIRA) and Xavier Querol (CSIC, coordinator of LIFE+ AIRUSE), Moniek Zuurbier (Regional Public Health Services Gelderland-Midden), Francisco Ferreira (Universidade Nova de Lisboa) and Soon-Bark Kwon (an international expert on subway air quality from Univ Sci and Technology, Korea).
- A 1-day workshop with other European Projects is being co-organising with AIRUSE (LIFE11/ENV/ES/584) an Air Quality Platform Meeting to be hold in Barcelona next 23-24 May 2017, to which other LIFE projects will be invited.